Eight Things To Look For When Choosing A Semi Truck Repair Shop
When you drive a semi truck, your vehicle is your livelihood. So whether it just needs regular maintenance or a complete overhaul, you not only need to watch your budget but also deserve peace of mind that comes with top-notch service. With so many semi truck repair shops popping up, it is often difficult to decide which one you should work with. We have listed eight things to look for when choosing the best semi truck repair shop for you.
• Minimum Of One Decade Of Experience: There is no substitute for experience. An inexperienced novice could result in services being delayed for days.
• An Array Of Solutions: Seeking a semi truck repair shop that has multiple services saves you time and money. Look for shops that can handle the following:
– Clutch Repairs
– Differential Repairs
– Computer Diagnostics
– Engine Service
– Commercial Vehicle Inspection
• On-Site Parts Inventory: When your semi breaks down, you don’t have time to wait days or weeks for a replacement part to arrive. Make sure the repair shop you choose has inventory on-site.
• Clean Facility: A clean facility indicates that the repair shop takes pride in their work. They are well organized and have extensive tools for the job.
• Payment Options: Make sure that the semi truck repair provider breaks down the bill so you know exactly what you are paying for. Don’t forget to ask them about the payment options available.
• Towing Services: Semi truck repair shops will do you no good if you are stuck on the side of the road and unable to get to the shop.
• Responsive To Your Needs: As a driver with a vehicle that needs immediate repair, you cannot wait days to get a response. Make sure the shop you choose is easy to reach. Family-owned-and-operated businesses are often a good choice as they place a higher degree of importance on customer service and work quality.
• Customer Reviews: The more positive reviews you see about a semi truck repair shop, the better. Visit their website and check past clients’ reviews.
Emergencies often seem to come at the most inconvenient times. When your semi breaks down, it helps to know you have access to a dependable repair shop. At J &W Mechanical Fleet Services, we pride ourselves on getting you back on the road as quickly as possible. Since 1997, we have been providing semi truck and trailer services to drivers and fleet owners alike. Call or email us today to learn more about the scope of our work.